ANNOUNCING: THE COUNTRY AND COUNTRY ROCK BASSLINES COLLECTION
Here's how the Country and Country Rock Collection came about:
For as long as I've been running How To Play Bass Dot Com and my weekly magazine First Bass And Beyond (now in its EIGHTH YEAR!) I've had requests for country based material.
Now up until recently I knew very little about country music or country rock or that there was a brand of country called 'new country.' This genre is not very well known on our side of the pond.
About two years ago I decided that the time was right to rectify this gap in my knowledge base....so I started regularly transcribing 'country' and 'country rock' tunes. There's also some tunes that you might call "folk" or "folk rock" tunes in this collection - whilst not strictly country, they fit stylistically.
I've now collected these tunes together into a single collection of tutorials.
Although there are 59 tunes here, the collection is not "officially' complete. That's because there are more tunes that I want to transcribe and teach that fit into this collection. So there will be at least 10 more songs (and probably more) over the upcoming weeks and months.
And before we look at what songs are covered, just to let you know that each tutorial has PDF, videos and Soundslices. The majority have bass less backing tracks too - but currently not every song.
SONGS IN THE COLLECTION
Here is a list of songs waiting for you to learn in the Members Area:
- Little Miss Honky Tonk by Brooks and Dunn
- Hicktown by Jason Aldean
- Desperado by The Eagles
- Ring of Fire by Johnie Cash
- Lyin' Eyes by The Eagles
- Hard Workin Man by Brooks and Dunn
- Friends in Low Places by Garth Brooks
- The Weight by The Band
- My Kinda Party by Jason Aldean
- The Gambler by Kenny Loggins
- Achy Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus
- Need You Now by Lady Antebellum
- Crazy by patsy Cline
- Guitars Cadillacs by Dwight Yoakem
- I Walk the Line by Johnnie Cash
- Footloose by Kenny Loggins
- Love Story by Taylor Swift
- The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down by The Band
- Margaratiaville by Jimmy Buffet
- Take It Easy by The Eagles
- The Heat is On by Glenn Frey
- Dance The Night Away by The Mavericks
- Witchy Woman by The Eagles
- Devil Went Down To Georgia by Charlie Daniels (SOUNDSLICE TO ADD)
- Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert
- Across the Great Divide by The Band
- Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde by Travis Tritt
- One OF These Nights by The Eagles
- King Harvest by The Band
- Suds In The Bucket by Sara Evans
- Boot Scootin Boogie by Broks and Dunn
- Tequila Sunrise by The Eagles
- Smugglers Blues by Glenn Frey
- Folsom Prison Blues by Johnnie Cash
- Hotel California by The Eagles
- She's Country by Jason Aldean
- Up On Cripple Creek by The Band
- Our Song by Taylor Swift
- Lay Down Sally by Eric Clapon
- It's 5 O Clock Somewhere by Alan Jackson
- Night Train by Jason Aldean
- She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
- Life In The Fast Lane by The Eagles
- We Are Never Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
- Green River by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Spooky by Atlanta Rhythm Section
- Cry Cry Cry by Johnnie Cash
- Let Your Love Flow by The Bellamy Brothers
- Caledonia Mission by the Band
- Already Gone by The Eagles
- Burning It Down by Jason Aldean (PDF TO COME)
- Georgia Rhythm (PDF TO COME)_
- Dirt Road Anthem by Jason Aldean
- Something To Talk About b y Bonnie Raitt
...THE REMAINING TUTORIALS
As I said earlier, there will be at least 6 more songs added to this collection over the upcoming weeks and months. When you join you'll get a welcome email which asks if YOU have any preferences - and I've already received a bunch of great suggestions.
If there's a particular song you want you can make the suggestion when you've joined! (There are no guarantees other than if you DON'T join and make the suggestion it almost certainly won't ever feature!)
No Bonuses have yet been added....but I'm planning to do a short report called The Bass Players Guide To The Nashville Numbers System. When that's done it will be added to the Collection and you'll be notified via email.
You'll have lifetime access and obviously as the new tutorials go live you'll get notified. If you click the button below it will take you to the Registration Form on the Courses website. You'll need to 'register' yourself on the site before you can purchase - that's just your email address and you an choose a password.
Oh. And the price?
It's the same as all the volumes of Working Basslines - just $127. (This price is modified upon launch...see the email that I sent out today!)
30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee: We know that you'll find the tutorials contained in the Country And Country Rock Collection to be invaluable when learning country and country rock basslines for playing with your band or for your personal enjoyment. We want you to be just as confident with your purchase though, so there's a full 30 day no questions asked guarantee period.
If for whatever reason you're not satisfied, all you have to do is drop us an email and let us know. We'll refund your purchase ASAP with no hassles and no hoops to jump through, and we can part as friends.
So It's Time To Make A Decision: You should have all the information you need to decide whether you want to learn the basslines to these country songs, starting in the next few minutes. Simply CLICK the big yellow 'JOIN NOW' button below and you'll be taken to the Registration Form on the Courses Website. Once you've joined, you'll be automatically added to the Country And Country Rock collection and sent a welcome email. If you don't receive that email for any reason, then don't panic, simply send us an email and we'll work out what went wrong in the process and get you added to the site manually. So go ahead. Click the big yellow button below and JOIN NOW.
Paul Wolfe aka "Don Pablo" ' the Don of Deliberate Practice