How-To-Play-Bass.com is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
‘You’ or ‘Your’ means you as a participant in or as a user of the How To Play Bass.com website.
‘We’ or ‘Our’ or ‘Us’ means How-To-Play-Bass.com.
‘Our site’ means How-To-Play-Bass.com
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to How-To-Play-Bass.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of How-To-Play-Bass.com and How-To-Play-Bass.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with How-To-Play-Bass.com via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in.
We use your contact information to send you information about our company and may use it to send promotional material from our partners.
We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com), and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails, display and native advertising or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a How-To-Play-Bass.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email we send you.
We Do Not Intend to Collect Data from Children
The information and services provided to us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside How-To-Play-Bass.com. No part of the How-To-Play-Bass.com web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
Our Right to Contact You
Our Right to Change
Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: paulAThow-to-play-bassDOTcom (Please replace ‘AT’ with @ and ‘DOT’ with .)
Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
How-To-Play-Bass.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from How-To-Play-Bass.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, How-To-Play-Bass.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by How-To-Play-Bass.com will clearly identify How-To-Play-Bass.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@how-to-play-bass.
- Any email from How-To-Play-Bass.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at How-To-Play-Bass.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current product.
- All emails sent to you directly by How-To-Play-Bass.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- All third party marketing partners are required to comply with the Can-Spam Act.
- Emails sent to you directly by How-To-Play-Bass.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
If you make a purchase at any time on the How To Play Bass Website please note the following:
- we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- all goods (unless otherwise stated) are digital and prior to payment you will be redirected to the website where the course is hosted for enrollment and will receive immediate access to your purchased material once the enrollment process is complete. Additionally you will receive an email with username/password details. PLEASE NOTE Some ISPs (e.g. Hotmail, AOL.com, Yahoo etc) can filter these auto generated emails out so you don’t receive them. If this happens, simply use the CONTACT US page and send an email….the issue will be resolved within 12-24 hours.
- Refunds and Cancellations. Every course and product on the How To Play Bass website comes with a guarantee.This is usually 30 days. To activate that guarantee simply send an email and your refund and cancellation will be processed as soon as possible. Usually this is within 12-24 hours. In extreme cases it can take up to 48 hours.
Information for ISPs
Web site: How-To-Play-Bass.com
Email Address: paulAThow-to-play-bassDOT.com
(Please replace ‘AT’ with @ and ‘DOT’ with .)
How-To-Play-Bass.com understands the concerns of consumers over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies.
How-To-Play-Bass.com and its affiliated sites use only an ‘opt-in or opt out’ method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of How-To-Play-Bass.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: paulAThow-to-play-bassDOTcom (Please replace ?AT? with @ and ?DOT? with .)